This has nothing to do with current events, but it is pretty funny, so I thought I’d share it with our readers. Actress Mila Kunis is doing interviews in support of her new movie, Oz the Great and Powerful, and one of the interviewers turns out to be an inexperienced young guy from the BBC, who begins by announcing that he is “petrified,” apparently because this is his first interview ever. Things go uphill from there, as Kunis chats with the BBC guy, who seems a dead ringer for a young Hugh Grant, about soccer, pubs, awful-sounding drinks, and more. Before you know it the interviewer is trying to score a date; it is never quite clear whether he succeeds. The video has gone viral and at the moment has around a half million views on YouTube:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell