On Friday, a friend sent me the video of Jimmy Kimmel’s “confusing question of the day” — “What do you think about Obama’s decision to pardon the sequester and send it to Portugal?” (and a few impromptu variations) — with the comment that it is “laugh out loud funny.” I had forgotten about it until seeing it posted here at NRO’s Corner. It is educational as well as funny, and unlike most of these exercises, the video ends with Diogenes discovering an honest woman.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell