On Friday, a friend sent me the video of Jimmy Kimmel’s “confusing question of the day” — “What do you think about Obama’s decision to pardon the sequester and send it to Portugal?” (and a few impromptu variations) — with the comment that it is “laugh out loud funny.” I had forgotten about it until seeing it posted here at NRO’s Corner. It is educational as well as funny, and unlike most of these exercises, the video ends with Diogenes discovering an honest woman.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell