“Miss me yet?” the billboards asked, early in Obama’s first term. It took a while, but more voters than ever are missing George W. Bush. His approval rating is now up to 47%, right around where President Obama has been in recent weeks. Expect it to keep rising, as Obama makes him look good by comparison. When President Bush left office, I gave his two terms a B-. I won’t grade Obama until he leaves office, but he certainly won’t rate anywhere near that high.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Politically Incorrect Ad of the Year (Updated)
- Bill Clinton leaves us wondering how he could have been such a louse to Hillary
- Fuse Lit on the Pension Time Bomb, and the Next Tax Revolt?
- Michael Jordan Speaks Out
- Guess who filled in for Wasserman Schultz yesterday
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Special DNC Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell