The federal government is grounding military aircraft and cutting back on airport security lanes. I heard that a day or two ago, here in the Twin Cities, the airport closed all but one of its security lines, and TSA employees were walking up and down the line, telling people it was because of the sequester. But the sequester hasn’t cramped the White House’s style. True, if you are a regular citizen you can no longer get a tour. But if you are a celebrity, the White House is just the place for a party. It’s all a matter of priorities. Michael Ramirez shows us Obama the bluesman, but in my opinion, isn’t anywhere near blue enough:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell