President Obama ran as the candidate of hope and change, but his regime has been one of unemployment and poverty. How a president with such a record could be re-elected is a mystery that historians will try to unravel for many years to come, but in the meantime, Michael Ramirez comments on the shocking fact that nearly one in six Americans is now living in poverty, courtesy of Obamanomics. Our golfer in chief really doesn’t seem to care that his policies have been a catastrophic failure:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell