It’s been a long week in Lake Woebamagone. Turns out he stinks from the free throw line. And the hypocrisy of the left is suffering from fratricide, with so many collisions of liberal idiocy that there almost needs to be a whole new victim class for head-spinning. And that’s even before we get to the Associated Press problem with foreign criminals who lack pardons. And since we’re a week away from income tax day, there’s a couple of panels for that, too.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell