Being a reserved sort of guy, I tend to disapprove of social pressures to do things like kiss your girlfriend or wife. Or whoever that woman to your left might be. Still, I’ve gotten used to the Kiss Cam, which is a fixture at Target Field and most sports venues. At this point, if I saw myself on the screen along with my wife, or someone else who looks reasonably tempting (just kidding, Honey), I would be a good sport and give her a kiss. This video shows what can happen if a guy doesn’t take the Kiss Cam seriously, and pays more attention to his cell phone than his date:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell