On Tuesday I got to sit down for a short conversation with my favorite energy guy, Robert Bryce of the Manhattan Institute, author of several fine books on the subject of energy, and my occasional debate partner from a while back. I explain briefly in the video below how we came to be together in Marin County, of all places, where there wasn’t much sunshine for the local solar panels. I have Robert walk through some basics about energy, such as scale, density, and the severe limitations of most renewable energy sources. It’s a Power Line TV exclusive (!), about 7 minutes long.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell