On Tuesday I got to sit down for a short conversation with my favorite energy guy, Robert Bryce of the Manhattan Institute, author of several fine books on the subject of energy, and my occasional debate partner from a while back. I explain briefly in the video below how we came to be together in Marin County, of all places, where there wasn’t much sunshine for the local solar panels. I have Robert walk through some basics about energy, such as scale, density, and the severe limitations of most renewable energy sources. It’s a Power Line TV exclusive (!), about 7 minutes long.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- What is to be done?
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell