The editors of National Review and the Weekly Standard have teamed up to publish a joint editorial urging Congress to “Kill the bill.” The bill is of course the comprehensive immigration reform bill that has now passed the Senate and moved to the House. NR editor Rich Lowry has posted the editorial here. Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol has posted the editorial here. We agree with every point made in the editorial and add our voice to the chorus of conservative opposition to this misguided monstrosity.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell