The editors of National Review and the Weekly Standard have teamed up to publish a joint editorial urging Congress to “Kill the bill.” The bill is of course the comprehensive immigration reform bill that has now passed the Senate and moved to the House. NR editor Rich Lowry has posted the editorial here. Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol has posted the editorial here. We agree with every point made in the editorial and add our voice to the chorus of conservative opposition to this misguided monstrosity.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell