The editors of National Review and the Weekly Standard have teamed up to publish a joint editorial urging Congress to “Kill the bill.” The bill is of course the comprehensive immigration reform bill that has now passed the Senate and moved to the House. NR editor Rich Lowry has posted the editorial here. Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol has posted the editorial here. We agree with every point made in the editorial and add our voice to the chorus of conservative opposition to this misguided monstrosity.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell