I want to add a footnote to my comments on UN Ambassador Samantha Power’s speech at the Center For American Progress this past Friday. For the record, let it be noted that Power also said this in addition to the remarks I quoted in my comments: “[W]e thought perhaps a shared evidentiary base could convince Russia or Iran – itself a victim of Saddam Hussein’s monstrous chemical weapons attacks in 1987-1988 – to cast loose a regime that was gassing its people.” Power and her colleagues in the Obama administration deserve special recognition in the annals of liberal cluelessness.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Al Franken In Trouble? [Updated]
- Is Another Obama Administration Scandal About to Explode?
- “America’s biggest hypocrite” — Vote for the video
- How Unpopular Is Barack Obama? More Unpopular Than You Think
- Another Round of Obamacare Cancellations
- Obama: It’s All About Me! Dem. Senators: No! No! [Updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill