The good folks at BankruptingAmerica.org have a new video series under way that spoofs “The Office,” called, sensibly, “The Government.” It is set in the office of DEBT (Department of Every Bureaucratic Transaction), and while the actors in these vids might not yet be ready for Broadway or Hollywood, these are a whole lot better than the IRS videos–another example of how the private sector outcompetes the government for quality. Enjoy the first two (about four minutes each):
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell