Apparently it was not enough for the IRS to attempt video spoofs of Star Trek and Gilligan’s Island; turns out they also produced one spoofing Donald Trump’s “Apprentice” (or whatever it’s called). I imagine the quality of acting in this video is indicative of IRS proficiency elsewhere, though it is impossible to rule out that the cheesiness of this video is some kind of super-post-modern irony that is lost on me.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Clinton security detail also considered Hillary a nasty woman
- What's Up With the Polls?
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell