For all Power Line readers in the Greater Denver area (though perhaps Denver isn’t feeling Greater this morning after last night’s loss to the Colts): Charles Murray will be giving a public lecture here on campus this Thursday evening at 6:30 pm, on the topic: “Divided America? The New Upper Class, the New Lower Class, and the End of the American Project.” Here are the full details. It’s going to be in the Eaton Humanities building, and if I have worked the online map function right, you can call it up here. I’ll be hosting (the lecture that is, not drinks before or afterward).
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell