“If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care” is one of the foundational lies of Obamacre. In the typology of lies, this one is of the bald variety. How many times did Obama make this false statement in the course of retailing his mess of pottage? That is a research assignment requiring prompt attention. I trust someone is working on it. In the meantime, we have the House Republican Conference video available for posting this morning.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell