For those of you who still watch TV news, and don’t have PBS blocked, I’m booked on the Newhour tonight, at 6:44 eastern time (check your local listings) to discuss/analyze the just concluded shutdown fiasco. I intend to defend the honor of James Madison and the Tea Party against all-comers. I suspect I can make it more interesting than a pledge drive, which the government will resort to if we don’t get our spending and debt under control.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Why Hillary Will Never Be President
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell