For those of you who still watch TV news, and don’t have PBS blocked, I’m booked on the Newhour tonight, at 6:44 eastern time (check your local listings) to discuss/analyze the just concluded shutdown fiasco. I intend to defend the honor of James Madison and the Tea Party against all-comers. I suspect I can make it more interesting than a pledge drive, which the government will resort to if we don’t get our spending and debt under control.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell