On page 1 of today’s New York Times, Steven Lee Myers and Nicholas Kulish provide an interesting variant of the Times’s patented World to end: Women, minorities hardest hit genre. Giving us a comic angle on the typhoon that has tragically devastated the Philippines, Myers and Kulish cough up “Growing clamor about inequities of climate crisis.” Now comes the campaign to rectify “climate injustice.” (Don’t we get credit for Hurricanes Katrina or Sandy?) You won’t want to miss this one.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell