Greetings from Power Line western command, this holiday season with family in Las Vegas, where, by the way, the daytime high is in the 60s. Which means hiking on Willow Creek up in Red Rock Canyon, preparing the adobe oven for some bread baking, getting ready to grill a rib roast outside, and tallying up the haul from Santa Claus.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell