The Iranian mullahs are tough negotiators. They even make surrender difficult. The won’t take yes for an answer. In latest developments on the Joint Plan of Action agreed among the parties with such fanfare in Geneva, there is, so to speak, all plan and no action. Over the weekend Rick Richman took note in “Joint Plan of Action for our time.” Amir Taheri comments “Iran nuke deal quietly collapses.” Pending some clarification, it appears that what we’ve got here is failure to communicate, or to understand.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell