The Iranian mullahs are tough negotiators. They even make surrender difficult. The won’t take yes for an answer. In latest developments on the Joint Plan of Action agreed among the parties with such fanfare in Geneva, there is, so to speak, all plan and no action. Over the weekend Rick Richman took note in “Joint Plan of Action for our time.” Amir Taheri comments “Iran nuke deal quietly collapses.” Pending some clarification, it appears that what we’ve got here is failure to communicate, or to understand.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell