Yesterday the news broke that Netflix, whose premier political drama at the moment is House of Cards (you may very well think I prefer the British original, but I couldn’t possibly comment), is set to release a documentary about Mitt Romney and his unsuccessful six-year drive for the White House. I’m guessing the film will set off a wave of buyers’ remorse among voters. Romney had his flaws as a candidate, and I’m not convinced he would have been a good president, but he’d have been a great president compared to the current occupant. Actually, this is Bill Buckley’s phone book moment: a random name from the phone directory would be an improvement on the current crew. Anyway, here’s the two-minute trailer:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell