Yesterday the news broke that Netflix, whose premier political drama at the moment is House of Cards (you may very well think I prefer the British original, but I couldn’t possibly comment), is set to release a documentary about Mitt Romney and his unsuccessful six-year drive for the White House. I’m guessing the film will set off a wave of buyers’ remorse among voters. Romney had his flaws as a candidate, and I’m not convinced he would have been a good president, but he’d have been a great president compared to the current occupant. Actually, this is Bill Buckley’s phone book moment: a random name from the phone directory would be an improvement on the current crew. Anyway, here’s the two-minute trailer:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell