David Horowitz appeared with Jamie Glazov on this week’s special edition of The Glazov Gang for two video segments to discuss David’s new book, The Black Book of the American Left. If you’ve enjoyed the excerpts of the book that we posted here a few weeks ago, you’ll enjoy this video. Even if you didn’t make it through the excerpts, I think you’ll find Part 1 (below) of interest. I found it compelling all the way through. Both video segments are posted here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell