Steve Hayward joined Brian Ward and me this morning to analyze the great issues of the day:* the death of actor Russell Johnson and the enduring life of Gilligan’s Island
* the Chris Christie “Bridge-gate” scandal, how things look the week after the storm
* Barack Obama’s proposed reforms for NSA data gathering on American citizens
* legalized marijuana in Steve Hayward’s current state of residence, Colorado
* the proposed Meryl Streep anti-NRA movie
* Loon of the Week (Minneapolis mayor squares the circle on polar vortices and climate change) and This Week in Gatekeeping (when “Fun Facts” break bad)
You can listen to the podcast by playing it right here, or you can go to Ricochet to download or subscribe to the podcast in various ways, or you can subscribe on iTunes or elsewhere. Or you can use Stitcher. There are many ways to experience the Hinderaker-Ward Experience, but I think the best is by subscribing on iTunes. That way, you never have to worry about missing an episode.