Scott has written here some months ago about Diana West’s provocative book American Betrayal, which has excited considerable criticism from fellow conservatives. I have nothing to add to this controversy now, but I did stumble across this eight-minute video of my first mentor M. Stanton Evans introducing Diana at a recent dinner for Diana in New York. Take in the first few minutes and you’ll get a good helping of Stan’s droll humor, culminating in his “Law of Inadequate Paranoia.” You’l understand why so many are devoted to him.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell