Power Line pal Dan Mitchell points us to the ideal toys for left-wing children to put on your Christmas shopping list for later this year. (Hey—there’s only 325 shopping days until Christmas, so why wait until Memorial Day to start shopping?) Whoever these Kronies.com guys are, they’re geniuses. (I especially like the shape-shifting Ethanol man. In an article I’m working on right now, I’m saying that “to call ethanol a boondoggle is an insult to boons and doggles alike.”) Just over two minutes long—Enjoy:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell