Power Line pal Dan Mitchell points us to the ideal toys for left-wing children to put on your Christmas shopping list for later this year. (Hey—there’s only 325 shopping days until Christmas, so why wait until Memorial Day to start shopping?) Whoever these Kronies.com guys are, they’re geniuses. (I especially like the shape-shifting Ethanol man. In an article I’m working on right now, I’m saying that “to call ethanol a boondoggle is an insult to boons and doggles alike.”) Just over two minutes long—Enjoy:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell