I should have known something was amiss when I saw that coat Joe Namath was wearing at the coin toss. And I know he’s confessed to having some “cognitive difficulties,” but c’mon, how hard is a coin toss? I think the game was over after the first snap of the ball, after Peyton Manning clearly forgot to shout “Omaha!” Couldn’t Denver have grabbed Eli Manning out of the skybox and brought him down? No one would have noticed. Oh well, it least it gets a mini photo gallery:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell