I’ll be on Bill Bennett’s “Morning in America” radio show tomorrow morning at 7:30 Eastern time to discuss the Obama Administration’s climate policy proposal released today and referenced here this morning. I’ve spent much of the day trying to make sense of the 645-page “rule” and the accompanying 345-page “regulatory impact analysis.” The whole thing is opaque (on purpose), and is a farce in many ways. But also deeply sinister. Anyway, I’m working on a long article about the whole mess for the Weekly Standard. Watch for it later this week.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
- The Klobuchar kludge, cont'd
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell