Hosting the Laura Ingraham show for the last two mornings, I had the great privilege of interviewing three of the people in public life whom I respect the most: Jeff Sessions, John Thune and Marco Rubio. I posted my interview with Rubio here. Sessions will be coming soon. And this is my interview, this morning, with Senator John Thune on America’s declining influence around the world. It is an interesting conversation, I think, and Thune’s strength, decisiveness and sound judgment come through clearly. Listening to men like Marco Rubio and John Thune is a reminder that America can do so much better.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Could Liberal Disgust With Campus Brownshirts Be Reaching Critical Mass?
- Benghazi emails show that Clinton's aides used private accounts
- Justice Kennedy's testimony about gridlock harkens back to Obamacare case
- The New Republic Hits a New Low
- John Brennan assesses
- Peace in our time, multicultural style
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell