I will guest host the Laura Ingraham radio show Wednesday morning, day after tomorrow, from 8 to 11 Central, 9 to 12 Eastern. It is a nice opportunity, as I have only been on Laura’s show a couple of times as a guest. I have been working on lining up guests. Here is something you might not realize: prominent politicians (Jeff Sessions, Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton) work like dogs. Their schedules are spoken for down to five-minute increments. Still, I am hoping to snag those three, along with a couple of other fun guests. One of them will be Philip Hamburger, the law professor whose explosive book Is Administrative Law Unlawful?, we have written about repeatedly. Much more to come! Hope you can make it.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Clues to a Mystery [Updated With a Third]
- Philippine tilt towards China is latest fruit of Obama's foreign policy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell