Here’s an early warning: I’ll be guest-hosting Bill Bennett’s “Morning in America” radio show from 6 – 9 am eastern time on Tuesday. I’m working on putting together a loose theme for the show about “liberalism vs. progressivism,” inspired in part by Charles Murray’s op-ed on this subject in the Wall Street Journal last week. Charles will be joining me during the 8 am hour of the show, and I’m working on some other guests for the first two hours, so stay tuned for further announcement. You can find a local station, or listen online, through Bill’s website. And call in if you can: I’ll try to put Power Line callers at the head of the line.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Could Liberal Disgust With Campus Brownshirts Be Reaching Critical Mass?
- The world turned upside down, Obama style
- Mounting Campus Backlash, The Sequel
- Democrats and their masters
- Justice Kennedy's testimony about gridlock harkens back to Obamacare case
- Hillary lectures reporters, gets standing ovation
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell