Barack Obama steadfastly refuses to go near the border crisis his policies have created, despite the entreaties of quite a few Democrats. His explanation: “I’m not interested in photo-ops; I’m interested in solving a problem.” Which struck a lot of people as funny, since along with fundraising, photo ops are Obama’s obsession. If he is not interested in a photo op at the border–not even a selfie!–it could be the first time ever. So Digitas Daily made this highly entertaining video:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell