The Reagan Library and Foundation has posted online a complete video of the panel discussion I was kindly invited to be part of on June 5, the 10th anniversary of Reagan’s passing, chaired by Peggy Noonan and including journalist/biographer extraordinaire Lou Cannon, Michael Duffy of Time magazine, and fellow Reagan biographer Craig Shirley. (James Baker was in the audience and spoke at lunch; at one or two places you’ll see me gesture to him.) The whole panel is just over 90 minutes long, so you’ll want a pot of coffee or a good bottle of wine handy. But it really was a terrific Reaganpalooza. (And—yeah, I do need to get back on a diet.).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- As Anti-Police Demonstration Rages at Mall of America, Two Cops Are Murdered in Brooklyn [Updated]
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- What's in a political name?
- Eric Holder invents rights for the transgendered
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell