The Reagan Library and Foundation has posted online a complete video of the panel discussion I was kindly invited to be part of on June 5, the 10th anniversary of Reagan’s passing, chaired by Peggy Noonan and including journalist/biographer extraordinaire Lou Cannon, Michael Duffy of Time magazine, and fellow Reagan biographer Craig Shirley. (James Baker was in the audience and spoke at lunch; at one or two places you’ll see me gesture to him.) The whole panel is just over 90 minutes long, so you’ll want a pot of coffee or a good bottle of wine handy. But it really was a terrific Reaganpalooza. (And—yeah, I do need to get back on a diet.).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Statesmanship: Obama versus Bibi
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell