In the new book Assault and Flattery, Katie Pavlich argues that it is the Democratic Party and its allies on the left that wage the real war on women. Glenn Reynolds draws Pavlich out on the subject, reviewing the evidence from Teddy Kennedy to Hillary Clinton. Katie entertains as she instructs. This is an edifying edition of InstaVision all the way to the end, well worth the 15 minutes necessary to consume it. And today, coincidentally, is the forty-fifth anniversary of the lonesome death of Mary Jo Kopechne on Chappaquiddick Island courtesy of the late Democratic hero.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell