I was up to my neck grading end of semester term papers today, but, as you may have heard if you follow the weather, California is about to get hit with a large storm. The surf is already epic, so I decided to play hookie for the afternoon and shoot some video. Here’s a 2:30 highlight reel. (Power has a way of going out in big storms on my part of the coast, so if I don’t turn up here for a couple of days, you’ll know why. I might actually have to read an old fashioned book by candlelight.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell