I’m back from a week in Washington and New York (and boy are my arms tired!), with a lot to catch up on. I think the world changed this week. I think we may have seen the emergence of our first woman president. I’ll have more to say about that separately, and also how Trump—if he’s for real—ought to respond to the media/Democrat-driven ruckus about not “standing up” to the questioner about Obama’s supposed Muslim faith. Will he take the opening? I doubt it. Meanwhile, Hillary is shrinking so fast she might fit in a skirt again some time soon.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- What is to be done?
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell