- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
Ann Romney is one of the most impressive “wife of a candidate” I can recall. I first noticed her during a C-SPAN broadcast in late 2007 in which a number of such wives, including Michelle Obama, discussed their lives and their roles. Ann Romney stood out along with, to be fair, the late Elizabeth Edwards. Ms. Romney was equally impressive the only time I saw her in person. That was »