- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
The family of “Clock Boy,” Ahmed Mohamed, has filed a lawsuit against his former Texas school district, the principal of the high school he used to attend, and the city of Irving, Texas. Readers will recall that young Mohamed was arrested for a short period of time after he brought a suspicious-looking homemade clock to class. School officials worried that it might be a bomb. No charges were brought against »