- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Will Smoking Gun Documents Vindicate Trump?
- Just How Dumb Are Democrats?
- Five dumbest questions to Gorsuch, cont'd
- Civil War on the Left, Part 38: The Beclowning of Science
- House Leadership Pulls Health Care Bill
- Israeli Teenager Who Threatened Jewish Institutions May Have Been Paid By Foreign Governments
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
Democrats hotly deny there is any vote fraud taking place in American elections. Funny that only Democrats seem sensitive about this charge. The asymmetry of outrage suggests something, I think. Once upon a time, Chicago Democrats justified their shenanigans by charging that downstate Illinois Republicans stole votes, too. And maybe they did. Consider this note from our friend Roger Beckett, executive director of the Ashbrook Center at Ashland University in »
Hillary Clinton has relentlessly attacked the Supreme Court’s decision in Citizens United. That decision is more permissive than leftists would like when it comes to political speech activities by nonprofit committees. Even so, it remains illegal for campaigns to directly coordinate with these nonprofit committees, known as super PACs, to advocate for the election or defeat of specific candidates. This restriction didn’t suit the Clinton campaign. WikiLeaks documents show that »