- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
“Lags” is actually an understatement. While President Obama mines a Hollywood full of celebrities tripping over each other to assist in his reelection, Mitt Romney received contributions from four actors/actresses in May, according to Politico. The four are Nick Searcy, William Shockley, Nina Onuora and Richard Huisman. I haven’t heard of any of the four, but then I confess to being out-of-it with respect to this sort of thing. (Unlike »