- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Hillary Clinton: The Ultimate Empty Pantsuit?
- Renaming the Mountain
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It!
- More sleepless nights for Team Clinton as additional classified documents are released
- Message to #BLM
- Hillary endorsed Blumenthal email attacking Netanyahu and Israel [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
Quotations from Chairman Jim
Something strange has happened to the National Endowment for the Humanities in the Age of Obama, and what has happened signifies something important about the age. Yet few seem to be paying attention. The lack of interest is understandable; it too signifies something important about the age. Among the enormities inflicted on the nation by the Obama administration, the degradation of the NEH is small potatoes. Obama made his mark »
We’ve been following the tenure of National Endowment for the Humanities Chairman Jim Leach as he has undertaken a series of speeches seeking to spread the gospel according to Barack Obama. Shortly after his installation as chairman Leach undertook a 50-state tour preaching the gospel. The tour is in progress and the song remains the same. It is really quite disgusting. I have adapted my previously posted comments on Leach’s »