- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
In the post immediately below, I describe four separate lawsuits challenging the legality of a crucial IRS rule authorizing tax credits for the purchase of health insurance on federally run health care exchanges. The IRS rule should be overturned because the ACA (i.e., Obamacare) authorizes tax credits (and subsidies) only for the purchase of insurance in an exchange “established by a state” under Section 1311 of the law. Federal exchanges »