- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
If you said Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, you understand the modern Democratic party very well. Rawlings-Blake formally opened the proceedings in place of the deposed Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Readers will recall that, as rioting commenced in Baltimore, Rawlings-Blake stated: It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave »
Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, the mayor of Baltimore, has announced that she will not seek re-election. The beleaguered mayor had been building a campaign infrastructure and holding fundraisers. Why the about face? Rawlings-Blake explained, “it was a very difficult decision, but I knew I needed to spend time, the remaining 15 months of my term, focused on the city’s future and not my own.” How selfless. Baltimore’s future is parlous, thanks in »