- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
Talk about mama grizzlies! When one of their own is threatened, Democrats in the media rush to circle the wagons. (Metaphor alert, James?) In Wendy Davis’s case, they do this in the usual way: they ignore the real issues, and mischaracterize conservatives’ criticisms. So today, CNN included Davis in a story titled “When rising political stars fall to Earth.” Davis’s troubles are mingled with those of Chris Christie, Bob McDonnell »
Wendy Davis wasn’t exactly contrite after being exposed for having falsified her “life story.” Liars rarely are. But at least Davis acknowledged that her “language should be tighter” and that she “need[s] to be more focused on the detail.” Now, however, she’s taking a harder line, blasting those are trying to hold her accountable for her falsehoods. Responding to Greg Abbott, her Republican opponent for governor, Davis said: We’re not »