Debka File reports that a number of Hezbollah terrorists have been captured in the West Bank, and that several of the most senior ones have been turned over to the US for interrogation. If this report is accurate, it appears that we may yet avenge the murder of over 200 Marines in Lebanon in the early 1980’s. I doubt, however, that Debka File is correct in saying that the US and Israel have agreed to exile Arafat (possibly to Sudan) if there are any more terrorist bombings. Such bombings are, I assume, inevitable, and I think the US and most Israelis–including, reluctantly, Sharon–believe that Arafat will do the least damage if left on the West Bank.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell