Our faithful reader, the esteemed Professor Hindrocket, has brought to our attention a news account describing Russia’s intention of subscribing to the execrable Kyoto Protocol to reduce alleged global warming. Professor Hindrocket notes that such accounts never intimate the fraudulent scientific basis of the Protocol documented by outstanding scientists such as Dr. Fred Singer. Professor Hindrocket has also kindly supplied us the link to Dr. Singer’s essay “The Costly Politics of Global Environmentalism,” in which he lucidly summarizes the Protocol’s contribution of real hot air to the otherwise fictitious phenomenon of global warming.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell