I’d missed this article, Trunk, but Royce has often written with sensitivity and insight on topics related to religion. Unlike many reporters, who write about religious people as though they were entomologists examining an odd kind of bug, Graydon is himself a regular church-goer, active in his congregation–which happens also to be mine. No doubt this has something to do with the ease and sympathy with which he writes about religion.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill