Retired Marine General Bernard Trainor presents his strategy for attacking Iraq in today’s Washington Post. Trainor calls for the use of a sizable American force, in excess of 100,000 troops, rather than the use of Iraqi opposition as a proxy. He argues that the larger the American force, the more clear it will be that resistance is futile, and thus the less resistance we will face.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell