For those who haven’t seen it, here’s today’s column by Charles Krauthammer in which he brilliantlly exposes the illogic (and I would say pathology) of “Liberal Internationalism, the foreign policy school of the modern Democratic Party.” This is the mindset that “finds it unseemly to act in the name of [our] own self-interest and cannot see the logical absurdity of granting moral legitimacy to American action only if it earns the approval of the [U.N.] Security Council — approval granted or withheld on the most cyncial grounds of self-interest.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell