The latest Zogby poll showing Paul Wellstone with a nine-point lead over Norm Coleman in Minnesota’s key Senate race has caused something of a stir, especially since his last poll, done in September, showed Coleman up by six. Local insiders, however, give the Zogby numbers little credence. Both the Republicans’ polling and the Democrats’ polling have consistently shown Coleman and Wellstone within a point or two of each other, with no major recent shift. The race remains a toss-up and will likely be determined by which side does a better job of turning out its voters.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell